Monday, June 9, 2008

Yeah

Finally the M's can pull one off. It took ten innings, but hey, a win is a win. And win it's the Mariners, they have to take whatever they can get their hands on.

Vidro hit a nice two run bomb four pitches in to the game off of Toronto's Jesse Litsche. But that was it for the Mariners offence untill number ten. The M's got a huge oppurtunity in the tenth, and Miguel Cairo dropped a perfect squeeze bunt to score the winning run. It got tense in the bottem of the tenth when the Jays loaded up the bases a couple of times, but luckily for the M's, they held off the Jays.

Posting has been down lately, and I apologize for that, but right now, I'm not sure about what I'd like to do with this blog. I was thinking of maybe oppening this blog up to more baseball, not just the Mariners, or starting up a general sports blog with more opinion included in it. For right now I'm just going to keep going on with this.

No comments: