Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lefty Set-Up Man Battle Won

After the Mariners latest roster cuts, John McLaren confirmed with us that Eric O'Flaherty will be the team's 'late inning lefty' this season. O'Flaherty looks like a good choice. I thought that Ryan Rowland-Smith would be getting the job, if not close to it, but I also thought that O'Flaherty would too so...

Other than my opening statement, there's not much else to say. I am going to tell you know that I will be posting up a ton of stuff to keep you readers busy over my absence. I will be gone from tomorrow the 20th, untill Mach 30th. Kind of a crucial time in Spring Training, but whatever. I'll have lots of pictures that I will post here, and may be able to get in a couple updates at one point or another over the next week and a half.

No comments: