Time for something a little bit new here. I'm going to take a look at everything that has happened over the last week for the Mariners, and analysize it. This is a key part of Spring Training so I'll be covering a lot more thanks to this idea.March 9
- Seattle 0 Milwaukee 2
- Miguel Batista pitched three innings and struck out two, but walked three and gave up two runs on three hits.
- Jake Woods pitched two scoreless innings, striking out 4.
- Adrian Beltre and Jose Vidro each had one hit, and all the hits the Mariners would get.
- Seattle 8 White Sox 9
- Erik Bedard gave up four runs on 8 hits, including 2 HR.
- Ryan Feireabend pitched 1.1 innings, striking out one.
- Brandon Morrow gave up four runs on 2 hits and 3 BB, in 0 IP.
- Wlad Balentien went 4-5 hitting 2 2B, 1 RBI and 1 SB.
- Jose Vidro went 2-5 with 1 R and 1 RBI.
- Kiger went 2-2 with a 2B and 1 RBI.
- Seattle 1 Colorado 4
- Felix pitched 5 scoreless innings, giving up 3 hits and getting 3 K.
- JJ Putz gave up 2 ER, and struck out 2 in 1 IP.
- Ichiro 0-4
- Richie Sexson hit 1 HR
- Charlton Jimerson had 2 SB
- Brad Wilkerson went 2-3
- Milwaukee 1 Seattle 5
- Carlos Silva struck out 1 and gave up 7 H in 5 IP
- Aurthor Rhodes and Mark Lowe each pitched 1 perfect inning
- Wlad Balentien 1-4 2B, R, RBI
- Mike Morse 3-4, 2B, 2 RBI
- Migeul Cairo 2B, R
- Vidro 2B
- San Francisco 3 Seattle 3 F/10
- Jarrod Washburn gave up 2 R (1 ER) and 6 H, in 5 IP, with 1 BB and 1 K
- RA Dickey gave up 1 R on 2 H in 2 IP
- Miguel Cairo 1-5 HR
- Ichiro 1-4, 1 R
- Raul Ibanez 2-4, 2 RBI
- Brad Wilkerson 2-4
- Mike Morse 3-3, 1 R, 1 SB
- Colorado 4 Seattle 9
- Miguel Batista gave up 2 ER on 3 H and 1 BB, while striking out 5
- Ryan Feierabend gave up 2 ER on 2 H and 1 BB, with 1 K in 2 IP
- Ichiro 2-4 HR, 2 RBI
- Yuniesky Betancourt 2-4, R
- Adrian Beltre 2-4, HR, 2 R, 2 RBI
- Richie Sexson 1-3, R, 2B
- Greg Nortan 2-3, R, 3 RBI
- Jose Lopez 2-1, 2B, R, RBI
- Seattle 8 San Francisco 14
- Erik Bedard pitched a poor four innings, giving up 8 runs (6 ER) on 7 hits and 1 BB, but K'd 5
- Sean Green pitch 1/3 of an inning that he would like to forget, giving up 6 runs on 4 hits and 1 BB.
- Yuniesky Betancourt 2-3, 2B, 2 R
- Raul Ibanez 1-3, R, RBI
- Greg Nortan 2-4, HR, RBI, 2 R
- Kenji Johjima 1-3 Grand Slam
I realize now that I've completed this post that I had included mostly stats. Now that I have a better idea as to what I'm doing, I'll be able to include more of an in depth analysis for the next, well, week of Spring Training, before I leave for Spring Training down in Arizona. I will bw bringing back tons of pictures.