Saturday, March 15, 2008

More Fantasy Results

Not much going on for the Mariners so far this morning, so I thought that I'd pass on my results from my latest baseball pool draft.

1. Jake Peavy
2. Johan Santana
3. Erik Bedard
4. Ichiro Suzuki
5. Victor Martinez
6. Brian Roberts
7. JJ Putz
8. Chris Young (SD, SP)
9. Mike Lowell
10. Joe Nathan
11. Brian McCann
12. Ken Griffey Jr.
13. Jose Valverde
14. Chris Young (ARI,OF)
15. JJ Hardy
16. Jose Contreras
17. Placido Polanco
18. Kosuke Fukudome
19. Conor Jackson
20. Pedro martinez
21. Noah Lowry

A little tip, the FoxSports draft don't auto draft for the people that aren't there, instead they take the 90 seconds, and then auto draft, so this one took me two hours. Overall I 'm happy with this team. I find myself to be very pitcher heavy, which may be an advantage. My last four picks were "I'm tired so let's randomly take someone who might be decent", so I ended up with a few wild card players. If anyone wants to start a Fantasy Baseball League for this blog, then email me at marinerscentral"at"gmail.com.

No comments: